Saturday, May 5, 2007


I haven't blog in quite a while. I have had so much going on. My best friend found out she has breast cancer. She is 32 years old. We are about 6 weeks apart in age and have been friends since the 8th grade. She had surgery on Wed, May 2 and everything is okay. She had a mastectomy on her left breast and will have reconstructive surgery on both. She is doing great.
My husband has been working out of town alot. He was working in Texas last weekend and is in Gulfport, MS this weekend. So me and Daisie are alone this Sat nite. My son is at his dad's this weekend.
Finally got my wireless working on my laptop. This has been a pretty boring Saturday. Went to Target and Walmart. And came home and clean up the house, laundry, etc.
Since I last posted Daisie has gotten so big. She will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. And she is so spoiled; I can't leave the room with out her following me. Still working on the house training.
I miss blogging, I miss doing the "Tackle it Tuesday" challenge from www.5minutesformom.com, I may try to get going again this week.
I finally got my son to cut his hair, it was getting really long. So he decided to cut it short in the back and leave the front long. Looks so much better. Now if we can just get him through the 7th grade, we will being doing great. Only a few more weeks. May 18th is their last day. And then we leave for Orange Beach June 14th. I can't wait. Hopefully, everything goes as planned with my friend and she can still go.
Okay, well, I better go to bed so I can get up for church tomorrow. Hope I can get back in the habit of blogging again, I miss it.
Blog ya later!

No comments: