Monday, May 14, 2007

Can't Keep Up!

Okay, so I know I haven't blog in a while, but I just can't keep up. I have a My Space page and this, plus checking emails all day. And I have just discovered Weight Watchers Message Board. My husband and I are starting Weight Watchers (WW) this week. Wish us luck!
My friend with breast cancer found out Friday that she will have to chemo, four months of it, for 3 hours every two weeks. Hopefully she can schedule so we can still make our Beach trip.
Okay hopefully the day and week will get a little more exciting and I will have better posts.
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hi Wendy,

I started a blog a few months ago, but didn't keep it up. Between being on a computer all day at work and my son's baseball schedule, blogging took a backseat. Now that school's out and we don't have baseball games I've got more time. I found a link to your blog on Work It, Mom. I'm also on WW. Hope it's going well for you!