Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I haven't blog in so long. I have been so busy. I really like blogging too, just have kind of forgotten about it. Days are so long now, and my husband works alot of overtime, so I have not been on the computer alot except to check email or my space and of course at work. I will try to start back because I do really enjoy it. I love just getting all my thoughts out of my head. Even if no one reads it; it is kinda of like a diary. I love getting comments though ("Thanks Melody, your comment brought me back over here")

OK, to update you on life:

My friend is on her fourth treatment of chemo, and despite losing her hair, she is doing great.

Weight Watchers - haven't followed at all. Plan to get back on right away though. The plan is too get pregnant by the end of the year and I would like to lose about 20 pounds before.

Daisy (my mini dach) she is wild and rules the roost. She has gotten so big. Will post pics soon.

My son leaves for camp next week. First time he has ever been; a whole week I won't get to see or talk to him. I am nervous for him, but he is gonna have a blast.



Well, that is about it. I am going to bed now!



Blog ya later!!

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

found you on topo momma.com Enjoyed reading your blog. I do find it is nice to clear my head of my thoughts by blogging too. Keep it up you are doing great!